Springs associates are always eager to talk about the many features, amenities and services our communities offer, and about how much our residents appreciate and value them.
But wouldn’t you like to hear it from them?
To give you a sense of what you might experience living in a Springs community, we thought we’d share some of the comments we received in a recent resident survey. For those currently searching for an apartment home, our residents’ comments are powerful testimonials to the effort Springs puts into making each of our communities great places to live.
What Was The Deciding Factor That “Sold” You On A Springs Apartment?
- “I think it’s a beautiful community. The staff was extremely friendly and always willing to help.”
- “Flexible lease terms and in-unit washer/dryer.” (Note: not all residents have this option; those who do not, however, do have washer/dryer-ready receptacles)
- “Value for the price. Meaning, so many community amenities offered for the price.”
- “The customer service provided by the leasing agents was the deciding factor. You can tell they are genuinely happy and excited and not just trying to fill an apartment up.”
- “Staff were very friendly. Answered all our questions promptly and were so kind and understanding of our family’s wants and needs in a home.”
- “Quality of apartment construction. (Other properties) were run down and not appealing.”
- “The management and staff. They were very informative and extremely helpful.”
- “That the apartment felt like a townhouse. It was an end unit…lots of windows, wood floor, attached garage. I also liked the updated blinds and lighting.” (Note: not all apartments have attached garages)
- “It felt more (like a) home than any other complex I looked at in the area.”
- “The friendliness of the people helping me set up the lease from a long distance, and the short lease term offers.”
- “Price, location, condition of the property and resident managers that appreciate their tenants.”
- “The location, apartment floor plan, size of apartment and price.”
- “The staff is wonderful and the location is great. They also accept large dogs.”
- “These apartments don’t feel like apartments they feel like townhomes.”
- “They don’t look like your typical apartments.”
- “Biggest floor plan and most beautiful apartment for the price I wanted to pay.”
- “The layout of the apartment and the layout of the property. I also liked the way that the units are laid out in the property, so there is less noise from neighbors. It feels more private and homey than my previous apartments.”
- “We were sold on the community amenities (car/pet wash, dog park onsite) and layout of the apartment, as well as the monthly rate and availability of garages.”
When You Moved In, What Was The Most Pleasant Surprise About The Property?
- “…it’s really an animal-people community so it brings neighbors together.”
- “How quickly the maintenance was performed when I had a service request…”
- “How quiet and clean the property is.”
- “Luxurious feel of the property.”
- “The events the clubhouse does are very enjoyable.”
- “The friendliness and pleasantness of the office personnel, even after the lease was signed.”
- “Very quiet and no dog poop to see or step in.”
- “The leasing staff were extremely helpful and always did the right thing.”
- “Always updating landscaping.”
- “How great our neighbors are! And the maintenance team gets things fixed amazingly fast.”
- “The car wash, dog park, & all the community gatherings.”
- “The engagement of the staff to ensure a comfortable “home” experience.”
- “How the staff continued to be friendly, all staff made it a point to know us on a first name basis and seeing us around the community said hello to us and called us by name each and every time they saw us.”
- “Location to parks/bike path.”
- “Proximity to shopping centers while still having the out-of-town feeling.”
- “Beautiful landscaping and good construction as well as a pleasant place to wake up and look out the window at.”
- “The cleanliness and upkeep of the grounds, the rather quiet atmosphere, great office personnel, and the swiftness in resolving any move-in issues.”
- “Breakfast-on-the-go in the morning!”
- “The large tub and kitchen island for extra storage space.”
- “The quality of the materials used to build the apartment.”
- “We love our apartment’s layout and the relative quiet. The grill and pool areas are nicely done and have enjoyed them on many occasions…We are definitely happy with the value the property offers based on location, amenities and monthly rate.”
Now, you might be wondering if we got any not-so-positive responses in our survey. Yes, we did, and that’s a primary purpose of conducting the survey. Only by understanding issues some residents might be having can we continue to enhance our communities and our service to residents. Some of the input we received has led (and will continue to lead) to modified approaches that will make Springs communities even more terrific places to live.
If this list of resident comments makes you want to experience the Springs difference, please reach out to any of our leasing offices to ask questions and set up a tour. We’re proud of our communities and always happy to show them off a little!