Spring in San Antonio TX, and the surrounding areas, is the perfect time of the year to get out and explore. From the rodeo events in New Braunfels to visiting the Alamo, there are countless things to do in San Antonio. Get ready to have fun filled adventures with family and friends as you enjoy the perfect Texas weather for activities and events.
Things To Do In San Antonio During The Spring
With sunny skies and temperatures in the 70s, spring is a great time of year to invite family and friends to visit you in San Antonio. Be sure to visit these fun events and venues.
- Take A River Tour. -- Whether you have strolled along the river with your friends and families, or you have never ventured to this section of town, you should hop on a boat and take a relaxing river tour through San Antonio. During your tour you'll learn the city's cultural history, discover new sites to see along the river, and gain insights into the local markets.
- Go To The Poteet Strawberry Festival. -- From April 13th - 15th you can head to nearby Poteet, TX for the local strawberry festival. This unique event features carnival rides, a petting zoo, a small rodeo, and of course delicious fruits and food to eat.
- Enjoy Fiesta! San Antonio. -- This local celebration has grown over the years to not only honor the Alamo and battle of San Jacinto, but to also include a celebration of local life. Throughout this 10 day festival, you can enjoy amazing cuisine, watch dance performances, and of course visit The Alamo. The event takes place throughout the city from April 19th - 29th.
- Visit The San Antonio Museum of Art. -- Discover new seasonal installations at the San Antonio Museum of Art. You can see works of art from all over the world, including a collection from the Roman antiquities. The museum is opened Tuesday - Sunday. Be sure to visit their website to learn more about upcoming events.
- Go To The New Braunfels County Fair. -- Every year New Braunfels hosts a county fair. This fun filled event features a rodeo, chili cook off, carnival rides, livestock show, parades, and of course good old fashioned country fun. Visit the Comal County Fair website to plan an amazing day with family and friends.
Enjoy All That Spring Has To Offer At Springs Apartments
It's no secret that San Antonio and the surrounding areas are amazing places to live with countless spring time events to enjoy. If you want to live close to the action in pet friendly, spacious townhomes, then be sure to visit Springs at Alamo Ranch, Springs at Bandera, Springs at Live Oak, or Springs at Creekside. These stunning communities offer the space that you need to thrive and easy access to amazing local events.