Our Springs management team believes in "walking the walk" and making excellent customer service more than just words. The comfort and satisfaction of our residents is our main concern.
We want you to truly think of your Springs luxury apartment as home. Here are some benefits of renewing your lease along with a step-by-step guide to making it a smooth process.
Why Renew Your Lease?
Even under the best of conditions, moving is generally a hassle. Renewing your lease gives you peace of mind knowing that you won't have to face a tedious search for a new apartment.
Month-to-month leasing is available, but it's usually a more expensive option. A signed lease locks in your rent for the corresponding period and eliminates the uncertainty of possible increases.
Leasing an apartment may not offer financial equity, but there are other advantages to putting down roots. You become more integrated in the community, and length of residence works in your favor when financing large purchases such as cars.
How To Renew Your Lease
1. Our Springs management team will notify you via email of a pending lease renewal 85 days before expiration.
2. Mark your calendar for the expiration date of your lease, as well as the date your final notice is due. Missing a deadline is not necessarily a deal-breaker, but there are financial ramifications, so be sure you follow the schedule.
3. Discuss your options with a member of our management team.
- What will the rent be for the new lease?
- Are you interested in upgrading or downsizing?
- Would you prefer a term other than 12 months?
- Will you be adding a pet or a human roommate?
Include any other questions that may apply to your situation.
4. Submit written notice of intent to renew, either electronically or hard-copy.
5. Read the new lease carefully. If you're unclear about any of the language, now is the time to take care of it.
6. Once you're comfortable with the terms, you're ready to sign! You can renew your lease online using the link included in the notification email, or you can renew at the office.