How do you respond when a friend or family member asks you for some gift ideas? If you're like most people, the pressure of being put on the spot causes your mind to go blank. Afterward, you will think of several ideas and wonder why they didn't occur to you before.
You don't have to be a kid to have a wish list of your own. We'll get you started with suggestions for items both fun and practical that make wonderful additions to your Springs Apartments home.
- Multitasking items are great time and space savers. You'll never have to skip the most important meal again with a 3-in-1 breakfast center that includes a coffee maker, griddle and toaster.
- Enjoy the perfect amount of freshly brewed coffee with a French press that easily stores away in a cabinet. A monthly subscription to a gourmet coffee brand makes a nice companion gift.
- Hone your barbecuing skills with an indoor grill. They range from individual portion-sized to larger ones for hosting "cookouts" with friends.
Furnishings and Accessories
- If you're in a studio or one-bedroom apartment where space is at a premium, compact furniture pieces help make the most of it. A fold-away end table that fastens to furniture hides out of sight until you need it.
- No matter what size apartment you live in, you can never have too much storage. A gift card for The Container Store, Bed Bath and Beyond, Ikea or other household goods stores can always come in handy.
- Use vertical space to add a touch of nature with a hanging planter, terrarium or fish bowl.
Lifestyle and Recreation
- Who needs a backyard to have a bird feeder? Several styles are available that have suction cups for safe attachment to windows.
- Are you a bookworm who dreams of your own personal library? Get the next best thing with an e-reader, which literally puts hundreds of books in the palm of your hand.
For Pet Lovers
- Bath time is easier with a washing and grooming brush that attaches to any faucet or hose.
- Your precious kitty will love drinking out of her own personal water fountain. It fits a regular water bowl and has a filter that removes particles and odors.
- Eliminate messy clean-ups with a doggy paw washer. Keep it by the front door or in your car for easy cleaning after walks or other outings.
What special item is at the top of your wish list? Tell us in the comments!